Wednesday 11 November 2020

My Composition

 This is the real Composition artwork
the real Mohammed Melehi.

This is my piece of artwork that I made 
trying to model the real Composition.

Today I was learning what it would be like if I signed up for the Summer Learning Program. It seems fun like it will be lods of fun. Here is a link to find out more about the artist and there art. If you want to make your own piece of artwork click here.

I found it hard to download my artwork and put it onto my blog because we needed to take screenshots. Trying to model it because we needed to keep on clicking on the button to see the real panting. 

Next time I would change some of my colors because I think the could be more brighter to make my art pop. 

I enjoyed making my art look good and changing it to be a bit different than the real art.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rosie,
    WoW! Your composition looks so different to the original and it took me ages to realise that you only changed one colour.
    Did you try any of the other ones? I tried to do the big wave and only realised halfway through that there was a boat in it!
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.